one

As God places each little fragment…we become His Masterpiece. Life is made of moments, choices, beliefs… What we see in our finite minds is not the whole picture but only a fragment of a work in progress. Only God in His infinite wisdom can take the broken, the incomplete and make something beautiful…Mosaic in Thee.

Mar 28, 2010

After The Mural

I use to love when my husband would pick wildflowers for me, in the states, store-bought flowers were so expensive, I couldn't justify buying them.  Here the flowers are very inexpensive .  So one thing I do every week is have fresh flowers on my dining room table.  I love fresh flowers!  They help make any old house a home.  

The week that I painted the nursery was a very busy week.  I didn't go to the store for anything, much less have time to think of buying flowers for my table.  When the mural was finished and I entered the house...WOW...my husband had bought me yellow roses (you know...of Texas...well, maybe in thought...:)  


Something not needed...something not greatly missed...something so simply.  Simply a blessing.  It was such a thoughtful gift, he just knew it was something I would enjoy.  Underneath the the flowers was the best part! A card telling me how he missed me that week. He is such a wonderful husband!  (Don't let him know I'm telling about his sweet side, the Sargento likes to keep it a secret. LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment